Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Flea is one of the most influential bassists of all time. Known for his funky, hyper-kinetic playing style; the Red Hot Chili Peppers bass man has collaborated with Fender to design a signature instrument that meets all of his demands.
Delivering thunderous tone with its single humbucking pickup and HiMass bridge, the Fender Flea Signature Active Jazz Bass also sports a sleek custom-shaped J-Bass body paired with a fast satin-finished Maple neck. This high-performance instrument is designed specifically for players who want nothing to hinder their creativity!
The Fender Flea Jazz Bass features the customary Alder body/Maple neck construction that so many of Fender's instruments adhere to. While the balanced-sounding Alder body serves as a fantastic tonal foundation for the powerful humbucker, the Quartersawn Maple neck gives this instrument a definitive snap and plenty of upper mid-range clarity - perfect for slap playing!
Compound Radius Fingerboard
A 12" to 16" compound radius makes the Fender Flea Jazz Bass simply a joy to play. Rounded at the lower end of the neck, this radius flattens out the higher you go; making fast and intricate passages much easier to fret and play.
The Fender Flea Active Jazz Bass gets most of its voice from its ultra-hot Fender humbucking pickup. Thick yet tight-sounding, this powerful pickup is mated to an Aguilar OBP-1 18-volt preamp that pumps out plenty of output. Tame the level via the master volume knob, and use the treble and bass controls to tweak the huge sound of the humbucker.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.620" (41.15mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Custom Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble, Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)