- 1 x Shure SM58 Microphone
- 1 x Stagg Male to Female XLR Mic Cable 6m
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
The Shure SM58 is the worlds best selling live vocal mic. The SM58 has appeared on stages all over the world for the last 40 years & truly deserves its legendary status. Great sounding, world tour reliable & now even better value!
This Andertons Bundle comes with the SM58 Microphone (which includes a mic clip & a pouch) plus a good quality black boom mic stand & a 6m XLR-XLR mic cable to get you started right away!
Included in this bundle
- SM58 Microphone with Mic Clip & Pouch
- Black Boom Mic Stand
- 6m XLR to XLR mic cable
The Shure SM58 has been used by vocalists all around the planet - from Wembley Stadium to the Dog & Duck Pub! The Shure SM58 makes most vocalists sound great by adding just the right amount of bass & treble, & dropping out just a hint of mid range. You also know that when you buy a Shure SM58 that it's going to withstand even the hardest touring schedules & carry on working for years & years. It's a dynamic mic & so feedback rejection is good & handling noise is low. Over 1,000,000 users can't be wrong!
Here's what Shure say about the SM58
The Shure SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz