The Shure SM58 is used by vocalists all around the world - from Wembley Stadium, to the Dog & Duck Pub! It makes most vocalists sound great by adding just the right amount of bass & treble, while removing a hint of mid-range. You also know that when you buy a Shure SM58, it's going to withstand even the most rigorous touring schedules. They'll carry on working for years and years. It's a dynamic mic, so feedback rejection is good and handling noise is low. Over 1,000,000 users can't be wrong!
The cardioid polar pattern found here successfully isolates your vocal, positioning it front and centre. It also helps to reduce background ambience. An integrated wind and pop filter helps to remove plosives sounds and minimises environmental noise - making it a perfect outdoor microphone.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimises background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz