Analogue delay is one of the most desired effects by guitarist. No matter your flavour of delay whether that may be a shorter quick decay sound or a longer atmospheric echo like delay the Vapor Trail by Seymour Duncan is a great choice.
Great Control, Diverse Sounds
The Vapor Trail has a 5 knob control setup so you can access every time of analogue delay you could ever need. Mix, Rate, Repeats, Depth and Delay controls are all at your fingertips so however subtle or in your face you want your delay to be there is a way to get it.
Made with the famed Bucket Brigade Devices that are highly sought after in any delay pedal the Vapor Trail sound beautifully smooth and natural. There is nothing digital in this pedal anywhere. It is made with 100% analogue circuitry so you can rest assured that it will sound great. Even if it was just a great delay it would already be worth the price tag, but it has so much more to it than that.
One of the very cool and unique features to this pedal is the TRS insert jack that allows you add an effect only to the wet delayed signal. Want to double up with another delay pedal or introduce a bit of chorus? No problem just get a TRS to 2 mono connector cable and you can connect up a small chain of effects instantly.
- Type of Circuitry: Analog Bucket Brigade Devices (BBDs) supported by modern low-noise analog electronics. No microprocessors or digital signal processors.
- Bypass: True Bypass.
- Delay Range: 15ms to 600ms. Actual delay time indicated by flash rate of illuminated delay time knob.
- Dry Gain: 1dB fixed
- Wet Gain: Adjustable from muted to +3dB. At the highest blend settings, the first echo is actually louder than the dry signal.
- Repeat Control Range: One repeat to runaway repeats
- Modulation Rate Range: 0.2Hz to 4 Hz
- Modulation Depth Range: Zero to “over the top”
- Auxiliary Functions: Wet channel insert loop , allows external effects to be applied to only the wet signal. Also serves as a wet-only output for wet/dry stereo or studio use.
- Dry Frequency Response: <-1dB @ 10 Hz and 100 kHz
- Dry Distortion: 0.002% at 250 Hz, 1V RMS output
- Dry Noise Floor: -100dBv at output, 400Hz to 20kHz with input unplugged
- Wet Noise Floor: -90dBV at output, 400Hz to 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg (active); open (bypassed)
- Output Impedance: 1K ohm
- Power: Internal 9V battery or external 9V-18V regulated power supply. Standard 9V is recommended.
- Current Consumption: 11mA typical