Seth Baccus Shoreline T Standard Series Electric Guitar in Aged Olympic White
OUT OF STOCK
This product is not currently available.
SKU: P+ST-RW- WHT-PP-BKF50
Every Seth Baccus guitar is a work of art! Hand-crafted in the UK — these heirloom quality instruments are meticulously built using a blend of old-world hand skills and modern precision technology, made from sustainably-sourced timbers and boasting only the best electronics and hardware appointments money can buy.
The Shoreline T is Seth Baccus' take on a decades-old guitar design renowned for its vibrant, "twangy" tone and bolt-on construction. However, the Shoreline T sports many modern features to appeal to 21st Century players. From its easy access heel design to its lightweight Obeche body, rock-solid Roasted Maple neck, medium jumbo frets, 12"-radius fingerboard, intonated Gotoh bridge saddles and 4-way pickup switching — this pro-level electric guitar is just made to be played!
- Lightweight Obeche Body — Delivers a very lively response and a fast attack to the note, rich with warmth while balanced and crisp. Paired with the hollow snap of the bolt-on Maple neck; it really is a timeless combination!
- Roasted Flamed Maple Neck — "Roasting" is a modern guitar wood treating process whereby moisture is removed from a timber to reduce its weight and increase rigidity. This makes the neck far less vulnerable to warping over time, and ensures incredible tuning stability.
- Medium "C" Neck Profile — Custom profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players. The luxurious, hand-rubbed oil/wax finish won't ever slow you down either!
- Easy Access, Hand-Carved Heel Design — Allows for great access to the instrument's highest frets, especially with the elegant sweep of the cutaway.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Large size boosts sustain and offers a controllable feel; enabling wide vibrato and smooth string bends.
- Gotoh Bridge with "In-Tune" Saddles — Expertly-machined, vintage-style bridge featuring intonated brass saddles for pitch-perfect notes at all areas of the fingerboard.
- Bare Knuckle Blackguard Tele Flat '50 Single-Coils — Acclaimed pickups hand-wired in Cornwall, UK. These open-sounding single-coils capture that "Golden Era" tone of the '50s and '60s, warm in the neck with the bridge pickup dishing out all of the "twang" you could ever need!
- 4-Way Pickup Switching — Expands the typical T-type tone palette, with the 4th position (nearest the neck) putting the pickups in series for a fatter, humbucker-esque sound.
- Included Hard Case — High-quality Hiscox case protects the instrument against knocks on the road. Includes Seth Baccus Certificate of Authenticity and spec sheet.
Seth Baccus 'Standard Series' Guitars
Built to the same exacting specifications and quality that he's known for in his custom work, Seth Baccus' Standard Series guitars are expertly-crafted in small production runs with a standard set of options. They are made at the new state-of-the-art production facility that Seth and his friends have set up in York, UK, which allows Seth to get more of his work "out there" so that a greater number of his guitars can reach players' hands without the long waiting times.
These instruments are crafted to Seth’s demanding build practices throughout, with each one being final checked and signed off by Seth himself prior to dispatch. The Standard Series offers a premium guitar at a sensible high-end price-point; representing the finest in UK guitar manufacturing.
- Body Shape: Shoreline T
- Body Material: Lightweight Obeche
- Body Finish: Olympic White (Aged Nitro)
- Neck Material: Roasted Flamed Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium "C" Carve
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil & Wax
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On with Easy Access, Hand-Carved Heel Design
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Cream Dot
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge: Gotoh Vintage-Style with "In-Tune" Compensated Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Parchment (3-Ply)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Aged Nickel
- Pickups: Bare Knuckle Blackguard Tele Flat '50 Single-Coils
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 4-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Pots: CTS
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case/Gig Bag: Hiscox Hard Case (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+