To celebrate their 75th anniversary, Sennheiser have released a special edition pair of their legendary HD 25 headphones! Limited to 25,000 worldwide the headphones come with both black and yellow earpads (a nod to the HD 414), feature a retro Sennheiser logo on the earcups, and come in a box with a retro design sleeve.
The HD 25 is very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- Black and yellow earpads
- Retro Sennheiser logo on earcups
- Retro packaging design
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Frequency response (headphones) 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,3 %
- Contact pressure ~ 2,5 N
- Ear coupling supraaural
- Jack plug 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length 1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Weight Without cable: ~ 140 g
- Nominal impedance 70
- Load rating 200 mW
- Max. Sound pressure level (active) 120 dB