After the success of the sE Electronics V7 dynamic microphone, sE have now developed the V7 X Instrument microphone; capable of capturing a wide variety of instruments both in the studio and on stage.
The V7X features an innovative capsule that's been specifically designed to capture the best tone of your instruments - both live and in the studio. It's full bandwidth offers the perfect balance of detailed highs and deep, powerful lows.
Try the V7X on a wide variety of instrumental sound sources, from brass instruments to guitar cabs, close kit mics, choir and much more.
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Voice Coil: Aluminium
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 19 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
- Diameter: 47 mm (1.86 in.) x Length: 176 mm (6.93 in.)
- Weight: 269 g