The Schecter C-6 Pro has absolutely everything you need as a modern metal guitarist. Packaged in a sharp, contemporary design.
From style to sound, the C-6 turns heads in custom shop fashion. Schecter identified the exact specifications you want from a state-of-the-art instrument.
Body and neck
The striking Poplar Burl top is a high-quality appointment and one of the most sought-after chic guitar woods. Underneath is a rich Mahogany body to provide some weight and realism to the feel of the guitar.
An ultra-thin ‘C’ shape neck allows you to move up and down the Wenge fingerboard at extreme speed, covering the 24 jumbo frets with ease. The carbon fibre truss rod inside the Maple keeps tuning and intonation absolutely stable through knocks or temperature change.
The C-6 is equipped with Schecter’s own brand of famous Diamond Decimator pickups. Some of the best made-in-house humbuckers in production. Decimators produce a massive amount of high-output midrange frequencies, shaped to cut through layered and expansive mixes. But they’re sonically versatile for warm cleans and tight, crunchy overdrive.
Coil split push/pull volume provides you with extra tonal versatility. This splits the humbuckers into single-coils pickups, which produce a bright snappy sound. Excellent when you want to dial back on the gain.
Schecter understand the importance of long-lasting tuning stability and solid hardware. You’ll either find a top-of-the-line Schecter custom hardtail bridge or Floyd Rose Special tremolo installed on the C-6.
Paired with a Graph Tech nut, the Reaper is a guitar to withstand aggressive playing styles and road punishment.
- Model Name: C-6 Pro
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Tuners: Schecter
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Pearloid Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness@ 1st Fret: .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Color:Black
- Top Contour: Radius Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Burl
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Hardtail w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)