The Schecter Al Jourgense Signature Triton is a very striking instrument, with its triple-horned body and headstock. Besides its strong aesthetics, the Triton sports high-end hardware and electronics to meet the demands of modern metalheads.
With US-made San Andreas humbuckers, a Carbon Fibre-reinforced neck and X-jumbo frets, this instrument is a high-performance tone machine!
The Schecter Al Jourgense Signature Triton features a Mahogany body, which serves as an excellent tonal foundation for the powerful humbuckers. Ensuring a balanced sound with rich lows, this material will deliver a thick and powerful sound.
The Triton's neck is also constructed from Mahogany, accentuating the deep bass response. Adorned with an Ebony fingerboard, this sleek material adds plenty of mid-range and presence, so that heavy palm-muted riffs or searing solos have all of the attack you'd ever need.
The neck's 3-piece design adds strength too, which helps to prevent issues like warping. But if that doesn't sound like enough, Schecter has reinforced the neck with Carbon Fibre rods too!
Electronics & Hardware
A guitar of this calibre should never be let down by sub-par pickups, which is why Schecter has opted to fit its USA San Andreas humbuckers. Truly in their element when used with high-gain distortion, these pickups also sound clear and dynamic with clean amp settings.
In addition to the high-end humbuckers, the hardware on this guitar is top-tier as well. Schecter has installed the Triton with its own set of locking tuners, ensuring super-easy string changes. In conjunction with the Graph Tech XL Black Tusq nut, these hardware appointments guarantee better overall tuning stability.
At the other end of the instrument, you'll find a TonePros T3BT TOM bridge. Incredibly reliable and solid, this robust bridge will take years of playing abuse without breaking a sweat. Feeling smooth on the right hand, this bridge is also very easy to adjust when making setup changes.
- Model Name: Al Jourgensen Signature Triton
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA San Andreas™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA San Andreas™
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)