Raise some serious hell. The Hellraiser C-7 from schecter, the company that makes guitars with hard rock and metal in mind, can take whatever you throw at it. Whether you’re playing drop tune chugging power chords or blistering high lead lines this guitar will sound great and look good doing it.
With gothic cross inlays, a smooth black satin top and a pearloid binding sweeping the edge this guitar is frankly stunning.
The 3 Piece Mahogany neck with an rosewood fingerboard is fast and comfortable to play, strong enough to support thicker string gauges so you can really dig in and get that heavy metal power.
The 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel frets and Neck-Thru construction gives you seamless playability and easy access to the higher frets, just what you need for both power chords at the low end and faster lead lines at the top.
Designed specially for the Hellraiser series, and pushing nearly 20k DC Resistance, The brimstone seven is powerful, loud but still has extreme clarity of tone. A lot of hot pickups loose some of thier articulaiton and subtlty when pushed but these maintain a punchy, clear signal.
- Model Name: Hellraiser C-7 Passive
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 26.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16"
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.889” (48mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone-Seven
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone-Seven
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3 Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros 7-String TOM
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw