Schecter Traditional Van Nuys Electric Guitar in Gloss Natural Ash
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 879 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Van Nuys series pays homage to Schecter's '80s roots, when the company was known as a premium guitar mod shop. Enabling the hair metal shredders of the era to upgrade their tame S and T-type instruments with powerful pickups and high-performance tremolo systems, the Van Nuys series perfectly captures the spirit of those hot-rodded guitars and enhances them with some extra modern refinements.
- Ash Body — Exquisite tonewood with a stunning grain. Rich in sustain with a smooth mid-range and bright, bell-like highs.
- Roasted Maple Neck — 'Roasting' process removes moisture from the wood, making the neck far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates and ensuring incredible tuning stability.
- Bolt-On Construction — Yields a snappy tone for an immediate note response.
- 22 X-Jumbo Frets — Large size offers a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Schecter USA Pickups — Sizzling dynamic tones perfect for '80s metal and classic rock, with versatile HSS configuration.
- 5-Way Pickup Selector Switch — Allows you to attain a combination of full humbucking and split-coil sounds, for a wide tonal palette.
- Push/Pull Tone Knob — Lets you split the humbucker to attain that spanky bridge single-coil tone.
- Diamond Vintage Tremolo — 2-point design provides a smooth vibrato arm action for tasteful dips and dives.
- Schecter Locking Tuners — Ingenious locking mechanism makes restringing easier and means less string winds around the tuning posts; resulting a better tuning stability.
- Graph Tech XL Black Tusq Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Body Material: Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Inlays: White Dots
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA SuperRock Vintage
- Middle Pickup: Schecter USA MonsterTone
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA MonsterTone
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/5-Way Switch
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Bridge: Diamond Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable