RYRA The Klone in Black Cherry
The Klone is, as you may have thought, a clone of the famed silver Klon centaur overdrive.
It was recently on an episode of That Pedal Show where the guys rated it as the best Klon clone that they've heard!
The Klone absolutely nails the holy grail of adding gain to your tone without significantly affecting the tone. The Klon is probably where the 'Transparent Tone' term originated.
It will push the front end of your amp to give you a warm but clear overdrive sound and with it's simple layout, you'll easily be able to dial in a guitar sound that rocks.
- Gain - The gain knob will add the dirt. From nothing at all to mild, sweet overdrive.
- Treble - This will bring back the top-end and works really well with humbuckers to give you more presence.
- Output - The overall volume output of the pedal. When used with the gain on 0, it will act as a boost pedal.
A bit about RYRA
RYRA is a small one man company consisting of Shane Logan. RYRA stands for Rocking Your Repaired Amps and they're predominantly known for their Klone pedal, however he does build bespoke guitars too.
Made in America, all the pedals are meticulously built and go through a painstaking QC process by Shane himself.
- Exterior dimensions of 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- Buffered Bypass
- DC Jack
- 9V Battery
- Black Cherry Metal Flake with OEM Oxblood knobs
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 23 April 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery