RYRA The Klone in Black Cherry
The Klone is, as you may have thought, a clone of the famed silver Klon centaur overdrive.
It was recently on an episode of That Pedal Show where the guys rated it as the best Klon clone that they've heard!
The Klone absolutely nails the holy grail of adding gain to your tone without significantly affecting the tone. The Klon is probably where the 'Transparent Tone' term originated.
It will push the front end of your amp to give you a warm but clear overdrive sound and with it's simple layout, you'll easily be able to dial in a guitar sound that rocks.
- Gain - The gain knob will add the dirt. From nothing at all to mild, sweet overdrive.
- Treble - This will bring back the top-end and works really well with humbuckers to give you more presence.
- Output - The overall volume output of the pedal. When used with the gain on 0, it will act as a boost pedal.
A bit about RYRA
RYRA is a small one man company consisting of Shane Logan. RYRA stands for Rocking Your Repaired Amps and they're predominantly known for their Klone pedal, however he does build bespoke guitars too.
Made in America, all the pedals are meticulously built and go through a painstaking QC process by Shane himself.
- Exterior dimensions of 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- Buffered Bypass
- DC Jack
- 9V Battery
- Black Cherry Metal Flake with OEM Oxblood knobs
Next Delivery Due: Sunday, 27 January 2019
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Sunday, 27 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery