Roland TR-8S Rhythm Performer Drum Machine128 Kits, 128 Patterns, 11 Instrument Parts & Multiple Built-in Effects
Here's what Roland say about the TR-8S Rhythm Performer:
Born of the most famous and influential drum machines ever made, the TR-8S combines the best of its Roland heritage with modern production techniques and professional sound design. The result? A forward-thinking, performance-tuned instrument unlike any other. Build your dream kit from the most iconic drum sounds of all time, plus the finest selection of samples from our vast library—or import your own custom samples. Tap, tune, and tweak with hands-on controls and production tools that make your patterns move and groove. And why keep this kind of percussive power confined to the studio? The TR-8S was literally made to play live.
The TR-8S comes loaded with the largest, most authentic collection of TR drum machines available. The powerful new processor gives our next-generation ACB models a whole new level of detail and nuance, giving you that classic Roland boom, snap, and sizzle. And now you can incorporate preset and custom samples, creating unique hybrid and layered kits, and enhance them with specialized effects that inject professional sound design into the TR formula.
The TR-8S has every sound from the most sought-after TR drum machines, with detailed circuit-models of the 808, 606, 909, 707, 727, and even several modified versions. These are not sound-alike sample-packs or mere recordings of TR drum sounds. Each machine is a detailed, down-to-the-circuit-model that sounds and behaves exactly like the original hardware. All these sounds are yours, at your fingertips, and ready to use in your own productions and performances.
ACB Meets Samples
Today’s rhythm tracks require a diverse set of sounds and production techniques, and it’s harder than ever to sound truly unique. While authentic TR sounds are vital for producing drum tracks, mixing and layering sounds opens a world of modern styles and the exciting potential to craft your own signature sound. Pull from the extensive collection of preset samples, or import your own mono or stereo sounds using the SD card slot. Like the TR sounds, you can deeply manipulate samples with immediate hands-on control. Adjust decay and tuning and alter sample start points, speed, and direction. You can create a kit entirely from samples or mix and match with TR sounds for genre-defying drum tracks that demand attention.
- Step Sequencer - 11 instrument parts and 1 exclusive part for trigger out. 16 steps per 1 variation. 8 (A – H) variations per 1 pattern. 2 Fill-in patterns per 1 pattern.
- Display - 16 characters, 2 line (backlit LCD) 7 segments, 4 characters (LED)
- External Storage - SD Card (SDHC supported) for backup/restore function and import sample data
- Connectors - PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch MIX OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch, ASSIGNABLE OUT/TRIGGER OUT, XT IN (L/MONO, R) TRIGGER OUT jack: Miniature phone type, MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors, USB port, DC IN jack
- Power - Power supply: AC adaptor, Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- Accessories - AC adaptor Owner's manual Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
- Size & Weight - Width: 409 mm Depth: 263 mm, Height: 58 mm, Weight: 2.1 kg
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
3 in stock at our Guildford store
9 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery