Roland RH300 Headphones
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 19th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 139 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones for the ultimate in sound quality, appearance, and performance.
- Optimized headphones with flat, accurate sound quality for the latest electronic digital musical instruments
- Newly developed 45mm driver with neodymium magnet offers full dynamic range and stable output, even on large input surges
- Able to reproduce fast attack transients, such as those from Fantom-X high-resolution piano, V-Drums, etc.
- Classy appearance with aluminium housing plate. Soft earpad provides comfortable listening for prolonged periods
- OFC 3.4m straight cable with converter plug for 1/4" or mini jacks
- Type of Construction: Closed type ; dynamic
- Driver: 45mm in diameter ; neodymium magnet
- Sensitivity: 101dB/mW
- Maximum Input: 1600mW
- Frequency Response: 10 - 25,000Hz
- Cord: 11'(3.4m)/OFC litz wire
- Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated) /Plug adapter (Mini plug ---> 1/4inch phone plug )
- Accessories: Carrying pouch
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Headphone Construction
- Closed Back
- Over Ear
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
George24th Jan 2022
Ben Debnam30th Nov 2021
Trusted Customer21st Aug 2019
Trusted Customer9th Jun 2019
Trusted Customer19th Mar 2019
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+