Roland Go : Piano 61 Key Digital Piano - Black
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 212 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Roland say about the Go:Piano:
Have you always wanted to learn the piano, but don’t know how to get started? Roland’s GO:PIANO is a complete piano learning solution, allowing you to turn the dream into reality.
The affordable GO:PIANO is a top-quality portable piano that makes learning easy and fun. It features authentic sound derived from Roland’s premium home pianos and Bluetooth® for wireless connection to music education apps on your favourite mobile devices. Adding in built-in speakers, convenient practice features, and more, GO:PIANO is the perfect companion for starting your piano-playing journey.
- Size (Without Music Rest) Width 877 mm, 34-9/16 inches Depth 271 mm, 10-11/16 inches Height 82 mm, 3-1/4 inches SIZE (with music rest) Width 877 mm, 34-9/16 inches Depth 314 mm, 12-3/8 inches Height 254 mm, 10 inches. Weight (Excluding Music Rest) 3.9 kg, 8 lbs 10 oz
- Number of Keys: 61 keys (Ivory Feel and Box-shape Keys with velocity)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 3 types
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2
- Piano: 10 tones
- E.Piano: 7 tones
- Organ: 7 tones
- Other: 16 tones (including a drum set, a SFX set)
- Effects: Multi-Effects / Chorus / Reverb *Only Reverb level is adjustable.
- Only for Piano Tones: Damper Resonance (Always On)
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -5–+6 (in semitones)
- Octave Shift: -3–+3
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Tempo: Quarter note = 5–300
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Song Storage: 99 songs (within the limits of Note Storage)
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Tempo: Quarter note = 5–300
- Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note
- Bluetooth Ver 4.2: Profile Support: A2DP(Audio), GATT(MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Display: Character LCD (with Backlit)
- Amplifier Power Output: 2.5 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 x 6 cm (4-3/4 x 2-3/8 inches) x 2
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- DC IN jack Power Supply AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) / Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6*Carbon-zinc batteries cannot be used. Current Draw 500 mA Battery Life for Continuous Use Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6): Approximately 6 hours
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6): Approximately 4 hours*This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Music rest
- AC adaptor
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Lindsay Reid2nd Jun 2022
Trusted Customer15th Jul 2021
Claudia4th Mar 2021
PETER WAITE18th Feb 2021
james price13th Feb 2021
Mr. Ian Exton4th Feb 2021
Mr keith sheppard30th Jan 2021
Trusted Customer27th Jan 2021
Ms Jacqueline Purser25th Jan 2021
Trusted Customer31st Dec 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+