Roland FP-30X Digital Piano in Black
Includes DP-2 Sustain Pedal
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 28th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 589 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
Here's what Roland say about the FP-30X:
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series.
Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
In the Box
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Pedal switch (DP-2)
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Includes a wide variety of onboard sounds for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system for room-filling sound
- Dedicated setting for optimizing the sound when placed on a desktop
- Dual headphones outputs and quiet keyboard action let you play when it suits you, without disturbing others
- Home-friendly compact footprint
- Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity for play-along sessions and online lessons
- Interactive connection to music apps, including Roland’s Piano Every Day and Apple’s GarageBand
- Available in black or white
- Piano Sound: Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Max Polyphony: 256
- Tones: Piano: 12 tones, E.Piano: 20 tones, Other: 24 tones
- Keyboard Type: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Rated Power Output: 11 W x 2
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Compatible Android / IOS Apps (Roland)
- Compatible Apps: Piano Every Day, Piano Designer, *Support for the app may be terminated without prior notice.
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB flash drive)
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1 part, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Effects: Ambiance, Brilliance, Only for Organ Tones: Rotary Speaker Effect
- Piano Designer: Lid, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character, Temperament, Temperament Key
- Convenient Functions: Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Volume/Tone), Transpose (Keyboard: in semitones), Dual, Split (split point adjustable), Twin Piano, Tone Demo, Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function, Speaker Auto Mute, Speaker switch, Auto Off
- Connectors: DC In jack, Pedal1 (Damper) jacks (capable of continuous detection when optional pedal connected), Pedal2 (Damper, Sostenuto, Soft) jacks (capable when dedicated pedal board connected), Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type (supports USB MIDI/AUDIO), USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 16W (When using the included AC adaptor) *Approximate power consumption when playing the piano at medium volume: 4W, Power consumption when sound has not been played after power-on: 3W
- Black Matte
- Key Action
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer18th Jun 2022
Mr boyce kuvakkadan8th Jun 2022
Trusted Customer10th May 2022
Trusted Customer1st May 2022
Trusted Customer30th Apr 2022
Ash25th Mar 2022
Mr Kai Hunter2nd Apr 2022
Trusted Customer24th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer16th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer12th Feb 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable