Roland FP-30X Digital Piano in Black Home Package
With Wood Stand & Pedal, Stool, and Headphones
8 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 803 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Included in this Bundle:
- 1 x Roland FP-30X Digital Piano in Black
- 1 x Roland KPD70 Triple Pedal Unit for FP30 Piano in Black
- 1 x Roland KSC-70 Wood Frame Stand for FP30 Piano in Black
- 1 x TourTech Piano Bench In Matte Black
- 1 x Behringer HPM1000 Headphones
Get the Roland FP-30X and some quality accessories to set it up perfectly in you home with this handy bundle. Get premium tone and feel without the premium price tag with Roland's FP-30X digital piano as well as a wooden stand and pedal unit, a stool, and a pair headphones you so you can practice comfortably at home.
Here's what Roland say about the FP-30X:
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series.
Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Includes a wide variety of onboard sounds for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system for room-filling sound
- Dedicated setting for optimizing the sound when placed on a desktop
- Dual headphones outputs and quiet keyboard action let you play when it suits you, without disturbing others
- Home-friendly compact footprint
- Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity for play-along sessions and online lessons
- Interactive connection to music apps, including Roland’s Piano Every Day and Apple’s GarageBand
- Available in black or white
- Black Matte
- Key Action
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable