Roland E-4 AIRA Compact Voice Tweaker
Affordable Vocal Transformation
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 177 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Roland's E-4 Voice Tweaker is an essential, affordable tool for any creative live vocalist. Take your voice to new heights using a variety of premium effects, an integrated looper and transformative vocal functions and add excitement and dynamism to any show.
- Vocal performance unit equipped with voice transforming effects
- Use format and pitch sliders to tweak your sound
- Optional BOSS TRS MIDI cables allow you to hook up to any other AIRA Compact
- Rugged construction and controls
- 3.5 hours of use per charge via the integrated lithium-ion battery
- Class-compliant MIDI and USB-C audio interface - no driver installation required
- MIDI, audio and sync I/O with additional AIRA Link
- Utilise the Scatter knob to conjure interesting percussive effects
- Harmony, vocoder and Auto Pitch vocal effects
- Headphones output
- Inline mic support
- 1/4-inch mic input (featuring a broad gain control)
- Take charge of harmony, vocoder and pitch parameters via external MIDI control
- 24-second looper (offering instant BPM detection, undo/redo and unlimited overdubbing)
- Remove undesired sounds using a noise gate and low-cut filter
- Use techo, tempo delay, chorus and reverb to process your audio output
Vocals on the Road
The E-4 isn't just reserved for the stage. Thanks to 3.5 hours of run time on a single charge via an onboard lithium-ion battery, you can get experimenting whenever and wherever inspiration strikes!
Connect the E-4 to the J-6 Chord Synth or the T-8 Beat Machine for even more sonic scope. You can also hook up a headset, handheld mic, or use the inline mic on a pair of earphones to perform exactly how you like! USB-C and MIDI connectivity ensure that the E-4 can interface with apps, external hardware instruments and your favourite DAW too.
Dissect your sounds, cut it into slices, and tweak it all with a simple turn of the intuitive Scatter knob. Or, why not apply layers of your voice via overdubbed effects and loop it with the 24-second looper.
By harnessing the in-built arsenal of trigger looper controls, sonic shapers and Scatter effects - alongside format, pitch and other alterable settings - you can transform your voice in either futuristic, or more traditional ways. For example, why not add some robotic flair, or change the gender of your vocal entirely!
That's not all; instant harmony effects, such as chord and key voicing changes, plus Auto Pitch let you craft a vocal sound influenced by the greatest modern day chart music.
- AUTO PITCH
Maximum Recording Time
- Approximately 24 seconds
- 7 segments, 4 characters (LED)
- SYNC (IN, OUT) jacks: Miniature phone type
- MIX (IN, OUT) / HEADSET jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (Stereo, CTIA)
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIC IN jack: Stereo phone type
- USB port: USB Type-C® (Audio, MIDI)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- 500 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Approx. 3.5 hours
- (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
Expected battery charging time
- Approx. 3 hours
- To charge the unit, use the USB port of a computer or a commercially available USB power supply adaptor (5 V, 500 mA or higher).
- 188 (W) x 106.5 (D) x 41.7 (H) mm
- 7-7/16 (W) x 4-1/4 (D) x 1-11/16 (H) inches
Weight (including batteries)
- 290 g
- 11 oz
- Leaflet ”Read Me First”
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer9th Jun 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+