Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller
Free BPM Supreme Subscription
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 269 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Free 3-month BPM Supreme Subscription
Register your controller to claim your subscription.
BPM Supreme is a digital record pool for professional DJs, producers, and remixers. With a huge catalog of tracks spanning the 70s, 80s, 90s, to the newest releases topping the charts today, you’ll be sure to find the tracks you’re looking for.
Here's what Roland say about the DJ-202 DJ Controller:
Mix, Scratch, Sequence. Get Started.
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Intro controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit.
The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio.
With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
*TR-606 and TR-707 sounds will be added in a future user-installable firmware update.
Superior Portability for Discerning DJs
The DJ-202 is a two-channel, four-deck controller that’s powered via USB and capable of being transported and set up with minimal effort. Its compact, lightweight design and easy-grab handles allow DJs the portability they need for all types of events—mobile applications, house parties, club rocking, beat battles, and more. The intuitive layout of the DJ-202 and its plug-and-play connectivity will have you DJing in no time at all. And with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity and Roland’s high-resolution audio hardware, your performances will sound amazing on any sound system.
The Roland Drum Machine Legacy in a DJ Controller
From the TR-909's unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of the TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of modern music, from hip-hop, house, techno, and electro in the ‘80s and ‘90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Using Roland’s patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, the DJ-202 faithfully recreates the original sound of these machines, giving you the tools to create rhythm tracks using the same sound palette as the world’s foremost musical icons. The DJ-202’s expanded TR sounds include Bass Drum,
Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences.
Mixing and Scratching
Scratch and cue with confidence using the DJ-202’s large, low-latency platters, which are the absolute best in its class. Dedicated Serato DJ Intro controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, and samples, plus switching between four decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches. And with dedicated Play/Pause and Cue buttons, you have the same direct control found on high-end controllers and standalone audio players.
Bring Vocals to Life
Add new life to your DJ voice, radio drops, guest vocals, or external instruments via the 1/4-inch TS mic input with onboard reverb and echo FX. Additional vocal effects include low-cut EQ to refine the sound and a noise gate to automatically clean up sound issues and unwanted background noise.
- Signal processing: Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
- Nominal input level: MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
- Nominal output level: MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
- Input impedance: MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
- Output impedance: MASTER OUT: 1 k ohm, PHONES: 22 ohms
- Frequency response: 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz--22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- PC port: USB type B
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- Power supply: USB bus power
- Current draw: 500 mA
- 478 (W) x 297 (D) x 62 (H) mm
- 18-7/8 (W) x 11-3/4 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) inches
- 2.1 kg
- 4 lbs 11 oz
- Startup Guide
- USB cable
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer12th Jun 2020
Mr Nick Morris26th Oct 2018
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+