Roland CB-RU10 Utility Bag
Durable carrying bag for TR Rhythm Performers, MC Grooveboxes, Roland Boutique modules, and music accessories.
Here's what Roland say about the CB-RU10 Utility Bag
Specially designed for music products and accessories, the CB-RU10 provides a protective, well-organized home for your gear while traveling around town and beyond.
This quality backpack-style bag is ideal for carrying one or more Roland electronic instruments, such as the TR-8S Rhythm Performer, MC-707 Groovebox, SP-404MKII, and others, along with essential performance accessories. There’s also a slim pocket for a laptop or tablet and over ten additional areas to manage and secure your stuff. Lightweight and extremely rugged, the CB-RU10 is the ultimate utility gig bag for electronic music performers.
- Specially designed backpack for traveling with music gear
- Maximum protection with reduced weight (1.6 kg/56 oz.)
- Durable construction with high-quality 1680D polyester exterior material
- Large backpack straps and carrying handle with comfortable padding
- Thick cushioning and side/bottom impact panels
- Main compartment with soft lining and adjustable hook-and-loop strap for securing gear
- Sub compartment with soft lining for a laptop, tablet, or low-profile accessories
- Over ten internal and external areas for stowing various accessories
- Long rubber bottom feet for stability and impact protection
- Padded sponge mesh back for carrying comfort
- Adjustable chest strap for balanced load distribution
- Custom Roland zipper pulls
- 538mm (H) x 234mm (D) x 333mm (W)
- 1.6kg (3lbs 9oz)
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+