The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is the cheapest and fastest way to get started with hybrid electronic/acoustic drumming! Adding electronic sounds to your acoustic kit isn't as far away as you might have thought.
Attach to your acoustic setup, or simply add triggers or pads to your kit (sold separately). Connect them up to the TM-2, and then hook the TM-2 up to a PA and you're all set. There's over 100 pro-quality onboard sounds that sound great right out the box. You can also easily add your own custom sounds via an SDHC card.
MIDI in and out gives you a whole plethora of options, allowing you to combine the TM-2 with other MIDI compatible gear; you'll be able to get seriously creative!
- MIDI I/O allows you to trigger sounds in external sound modules, play the TM-2 via another device and capture MIDI data in music software.
- Included mounting plate. Attach it to a drum rack, hi-hat stand etc.
- Can be powered using the included AC adapter or AA batteries (with a four hour battery life using four).
- Compatible with Roland BT-1, KT-10, V-Cymbals and V-Pads.
- Harness versatile, powerful effects like delay, flanger, reverb etc.
- Select and create kits via the simple, hands-on interface.
- Single and dual trigger pads supported via two trigger inputs.
- Load in your own custom WAV's using the SDHC memory card slot.
- Suitable for just about every genre, from electronic, to rock and metal music.
- Packed with over 100 ready-made sounds - from percussion, to acoustic kits and modern, electronic setups.