Roland T-8 AIRA Compact Beat Machine
A Beat Making Pocket-Rocket
More stock due on Wed 31st Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 177 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Roland T-8 Beat Machine combines the now legendary TB bass and TR drum sounds and squeezes them into an ultra-portable rhythmic instrument. Explore the onboard sonic arsenal and create dynamic tracks via a hands-on 16-step sequencer - then shape your sounds further using a range of exciting integrated controls.
- Rhythm and bass machine with a highly portable design
- TR-REC drum sequencer (featuring 64 user patterns with up to 32 steps each)
- Six rhythm tracks in total, equipped with sounds from the TR-606, TR-909 and TR-808 drum machines
- Utilise the characteristics and sounds from classic Roland instruments thanks to smart Analog Circuit Behaviour tech
- Tactile controls sourced from the TB-303 Bass Line
- Bass track with square and sawtooth waveforms
- Built from quality components (with a durable casing and long-lasting rubber pads)
- Up to 4.5 hours of use per charge via the lithium-ion battery
- Class-compliant USB-C audio/MIDI interface - with no driver installation required
- MIDI, audio and sync I/O, with added AIRA Link
- Harness effects like overdrive, reverb, delay and sidechain compression
- Real-time recording
- Use mute, step loop, fill, reload and pattern shift to enhance your live performances
- Add rhythmic variation by using sub step, last step, probability and velocity parameters
Make music absolutely anywhere thanks to the lithium-ion battery (providing around 4.5 hours of use per charge) and a seriously durable construction. The rugged casing and quality rubber pads will withstand even the most rigorous use while on the road.
No matter how you like to work, a variety of I/O ensures that you're ready for any scenario. Using MIDI or USB-C, hook up the T-8 to external hardware instruments, apps, or DAW's and create beats your way. The T-8 is made to work seamlessly with its brethren in the AIRA family too; simply connect it to the E-4 Voice Tweaker or J-6 Chord Synthesizer and get experimenting!
With the inclusion of the very same Analog Circuit Behaviour that's present in Roland's TB-3, TR-8S and other premium gear, experience the world-renowned Roland character at a fraction of the price.
Craft bone-rattling beats using the same great sounds from the TR-909, TR-808 and TR-606 drum machines, and compliment them with the booming bass tones of the TB-303 Bass Line. When put together, you've got yourself the perfect rhythmic partnership.
One bass track and six drum tracks - alongside a user-friendly interface - let you capture and edit your creations on-the-fly. With the beloved TR-REC drum sequencer and its 64 patterns (offering up to 32 steps each) to get your teeth into, there's some serious production potential at your fingertips here.
Add more intrigue to your beat making with the T-8's range of integrated effects. Apply sonic swirl with reverb or delay; coat your bass and drums in auditory grit using plenty of overdrive; or keep things under control with sidechain compression. The choice is yours.
If that's not enough, pattern shift, step loop and probability features provide you with even more complex beat-related possibilities.
- User Patterns: 64
- Rhythm instrument parts x 6
- Bass part x 1
- 32 steps
- BASS DRUM
- SNARE DRUM
- HAND CLAP
- CLOSED HIHAT
- OPEN HIHAT
- DELAY, REVERB, OVERDRIVE, SIDE CHAIN
- 7 segments, 4 characters (LED)
- SYNC (IN, OUT) jacks: Mini phone type
- MIX (IN, OUT) / PHONES jacks: Stereo mini phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo mini phone type
- USB port: USB Type-C® (Audio, MIDI)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- 500 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Approx. 4.5 hours
- (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
Expected battery charging time
- Approx. 3 hours
- (To charge the unit, use the USB port of a computer or a commercially available USB power supply adaptor (5 V, 500 mA or higher).)
- 188 (W) x 106 (D) x 36.2 (H) mm
- 7-7/16 (W) x 4-3/16 (D) x 1-7/16 (H) inches
Weight (including batteries)
- 310 g
- 11 oz
- Leaflet ”Read Me First”
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer6th Jun 2022
stephen gilbert5th Jun 2022
Trusted Customer2nd Jun 2022
Trusted Customer2nd Jun 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+