Piano Delivery info
If you require a weekend delivery service for this product please contact us on 01483 56777 or at email@example.com prior to placing an order as some models require specialist courier services due to size & weight restrictions of our standard couriers.
If you register this product with Roland within 12 months of purchasing it from Andertons Music Co. you're entitled to a whopping 10-year warranty from date of purchase!
If you want the full experience and feel of an acoustic piano in your home with the functionality and compact design of a digital keyboard, the Flagship LX17 is the best of the best with an amazing sound and feel that will definitely put a smile on your face!
Roland has been working tirelessly for over 30 years to create the "ultimate piano experience". The Flagship LX series combines the performance of a concert-class piano in an upright style cabinet with the feature set and versatility to get the most out of your piano in a home environment.
The LX17 utilises a system of 8 speakers with Roland's Acoustic Projection technology and a resonant cabinet design for a rich piano playing experience.
The Feel of an Acoustic Piano
In the latest range of LX Pianos, each instrument comes equipped with the most recent update to Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL modeling technology, combined with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for an authentic feel, whilst offering increased durability compared to an acoustic design.
The key-bed also benefits from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) system that offers the key response of an authentic grand piano.
Expressive Sound Library
Utilising the latest SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology that is far superior to conventional sampling, The LX series comes equipped with a rich, detailed and expressive grand piano sound that you will love playing at home.
It's not just about the piano though, as the LX series also comes with a wide range of other sounds, including pianos, strings, brass and organ so that you can play in a wide variety of styles and timbres, with layer's and splits to get truly creative with your playing.
The Latest HP pianos come with Bluetooth connectivity so that you can use your piano with your other tech in the house. Maybe you want to play along with a song on your smartphone or turn digital sheet music pages on your tablet with your foot, the Bluetooth connectivity offers some great functionality that you will soon wonder how you did without.
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Acoustic Projection system, with eight speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Classic upright piano cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano speaker system
- Two premium finishes; authentic polished ebony and polished white