April 12th - December 31st: Free Online Piano Lessons
Roland have partnered with Skoove to provide you with 3 months of free online piano lessons. When purchasing select Roland pianos like this one, you'll be able to access a library of courses and songs (via your tablet, computer or smartphone) to help improve your skills and technique. Register your Roland piano here, and access your free Skoove lessons here.
Here's what Roland say about the Go:Piano:
Have you always wanted to learn the piano, but don’t know how to get started? Roland’s GO:PIANO is a complete piano learning solution, allowing you to turn the dream into reality.
The affordable GO:PIANO is a top-quality portable piano that makes learning easy and fun. It features authentic sound derived from Roland’s premium home pianos and Bluetooth® for wireless connection to music education apps on your favourite mobile devices. Adding in built-in speakers, convenient practice features, and more, GO:PIANO is the perfect companion for starting your piano-playing journey.
- Number of Keys: 61 keys (Ivory Feel and Box-shape Keys with velocity)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 3 types
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2
- Piano: 10 tones
- E.Piano: 7 tones
- Organ: 7 tones
- Other: 16 tones (including a drum set, a SFX set)
- Effects: Multi-Effects / Chorus / Reverb *Only Reverb level is adjustable.
- Only for Piano Tones: Damper Resonance (Always On)
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -5–+6 (in semitones)
- Octave Shift: -3–+3
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Tempo: Quarter note = 5–300
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Song Storage: 99 songs (within the limits of Note Storage)
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Tempo: Quarter note = 5–300
- Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note
- Bluetooth Ver 4.2: Profile Support: A2DP(Audio), GATT(MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Display: Character LCD (with Backlit)
- Amplifier Power Output: 2.5 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 x 6 cm (4-3/4 x 2-3/8 inches) x 2
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- DC IN jack Power Supply AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) / Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6*Carbon-zinc batteries cannot be used. Current Draw 500 mA Battery Life for Continuous Use Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6): Approximately 6 hours
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6): Approximately 4 hours*This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Music rest
- AC adaptor
Size (Without Music Rest) Width 877 mm, 34-9/16 inches Depth 271 mm, 10-11/16 inches Height 82 mm, 3-1/4 inches SIZE (with music rest) Width 877 mm, 34-9/16 inches Depth 314 mm, 12-3/8 inches Height 254 mm, 10 inches. Weight (Excluding Music Rest) 3.9 kg, 8 lbs 10 oz