The F140R is a compact digital piano that will fit perfectly into any space. Open-plan home, city apartment - the small footprint on the F140R means that your home is never too small to have a home piano.
- Roland’s industry-leading piano technologies in a stylish, affordable instrument for smaller living spaces
- PHA-4 Standard Keyboard features high-resolution sensing that maximizes the vast tonal potential of the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- Sophisticated onboard rhythm feature with intelligent accompaniment; 72 different rhythm styles, including 6 pianist styles
- Explore a world of instruments beyond the acoustic piano with 305 additional tones that include electric pianos, strings, organs, guitars, brass, synthesizers, and many others
- Connect your smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth – it even has Bluetooth MIDI functionality for recording
- Built in 12cm speakers and headphone connectivity for silent practicing
- Headphones 3D Ambience effect provides a multi-dimensional sound experience practicing
Compact Home Piano Design
Having a dedicated home piano set up in your home adds personality your living space while encouraging you to get creative. All you need to do is switch it on! Of course, an acoustic piano is often expensive and inconvenient. The F140R offers a great alternative that's cheaper, super compact and has more functionality than an acoustic – what’s not to love?
The F140R is designed to offer the premium Roland piano experience, while offering plenty of cutting-edge features to make your life easier. First of all, it’s cheaper and smaller than an acoustic piano by quite a long way, and it never goes out of tune.
The F140R has built in stereo speakers that give a full rich sound. If you get the urge to start playing late at night and don't want to disturb your family or neighbours, the F140R also has a headphone port with a 3D Ambience effect, so that you can play silently and still enjoy stunning realistic piano tones.
Finally, as with many of Roland’s digital piano offerings, the onboard practice and learning tools are top-notch. You’ve got over 180 songs and pieces to practice with, as well as comprehensive onboard rhythm functions that allow you to control a full backing ensemble. Why play solo when you’ve got a backing band?