Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Wolfgang has become a modern classic thanks to a design pioneered by the legendary Eddie Van Halen. Its distinctive offset body shape, high-output pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo system guarantee performance, comfort and longevity.
Formed of a basswood body, this tonewood is not only a great ergonomic option due to its light weight, but its balanced qualities make it a great foundation for the characterful and vibrant-sounding pickups.
Joined with a bolt-on maple neck, you can expect a bright and articulate sound as well as a snappy response with a fast attack. This is a great guitar for tight palm-muted riffing and the clear, defined tone allows for cutting lead playing.
The compound radius fretboard is a high-end feature making the Wolfgang an incredibly versatile instrument. Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier and more comfortable to play, the fretboard flattens out in the higher register to make shredding a breeze. This also helps to prevent notes from fretting out when performing string bends, making it another ergonomic design addition.
Electronics and Hardware
This high-performance instrument is powered by a pair of direct-mounted EVH Wolfgang humbuckers, versatile enough to handle high doses of gain whilst also offering warm tones with clean settings. With a three-way switch you can get the pure, unbridled bite of the bridge pickup, the smooth and creamy tone of the neck pickup for leads, or a combination of both for balanced cleans.
The double-locking EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special tremolo will keep this guitar solidly in tune, no matter how extreme your Van Halen-style divebombs may be!
- Series: Wolfgang® Standard
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Bolt-On Maple, Wolfgang Backshape, 0.790” @ 3rd - .0880” @ 12th
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® R2 Locking, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: EVH®-Branded
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Special
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Direct Mount Wolfgang® Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware: Nickel