The limited edition 20th Anniversary Double Agent W has been very thoughtfully upgraded for this celebration of 20 years of Reverend guitars. The Double Agent is one of Reverends most popular models thanks to the versatility of a humbucker in the bridge and P90 in the neck.
The 20th Anniversary Double Agent gives you an upgraded bridge pickup in the form of a Railhammer Hyper Vintage humbucker. The Hyper Vintage has all of the ingredients of THE classic humbucker. It's warm, open, lightly compressed, with chimey highs and pairs beautifully with the CP90 in the neck.
This along with Reverends bass contour control allows you to dial in nearly any tone you could wish for. The excellent Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo operates perfectly giving you access to all kinds of tremolo effects. Tuning is kept rock solid thanks to locking tuners and a new Boneite nut. Boneite has the tonal properties of Bone with the self lubricating properties of graphite. It's the best of both worlds and it starting to appear right across the Reverend range.
- Body: Korina solidbody, Flame Maple top
- Neck profile: Medium oval
- Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm) width, Boneite
- Pickups: Railhammer Hyper Vintage bridge, CP90 neck
- Fingerboard: Roasted maple, 12" radius
- Controls: Volume, tone, bass contour, 3-way
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Strings: 10-46
- Neck: Roasted maple, satin amber finish
- Truss rod: Dual action, headstock access
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Tuners: Reverend pin-lock