Fulltone USA Fulldrive 2 Drive Pedal V2
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 169 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Since the 1990s, Fulltone's FullDrive series of pedals have been among the most popular overdrive stompboxes around. Undergoing many refinements and tweaks over years to meet the demands of its fans, the FullDrive 2 V2 is the smallest and most pedalboard-friendly version yet!
Featuring a super-compact enclosure without losing any of the key controls or functionality that users adore, this potent-sounding unit can really add some grit to your amp.
- Dimensions: 4.45"W x 4.2"D x 2.5"H
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel chassis with easy battery access via 2 thumbscrews.
- Based around the desirable JRC4558 chip and 1990’s Full-Drive circuit, with 2 toggle switches for many more sonic options.
- 30% smaller than the FD2-MOS, 15% smaller than the FD3 at only 4.45" wide x 4" deep.
- 9-18VDC operation, extremely green circuit only pulling 10mA of current.
- 100% Built in the USA.
- Left ON/OFF footswitch: True-Bypass switching with exclusive Fulltone “No-Pop” circuit.
- Right “Channel select” footswitch: switches between Overdrive 1 or Overdrive 2, each with individually adjustable Volume and Drive knobs.
2 Toggle Clipping Switches
LEFT 3-position switch:
- Comp-Cut - removes clipping diodes, not a clean boost because it can distort the opamp.
- Flat Mids - a late 1990’s Fulltone invention that feeds signal back on to the clipping diodes removing the Mid-hump.
- Vintage - traditional 90's Full-Drive slightly asymmetrical clipping.
RIGHT 3-position switch
- Wide - combines Mosfets & Schottky Diodes for more clarity, less compression, a more D*mble-like sound.
- Standard - traditional 90's FD2 slightly asymmetrical.
- Half-Clipped - another Fulltone exclusive, only clips the top waveform for extreme clarity, feel, and touch like you've never experienced!
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
stewart elms18th Oct 2018
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+