Here's What Gretsch Say About the Limited Edition G5410T "Tri Five"
With dapper two-tone fnishes, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, the all-new G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Loud, proud and resonant, the G5410T is fully hollow, with a pure Filter’Tron™ voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-’50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, 12”-radius rosewood fngerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Boasting that ’50s California high-end vibe, the G5410T is decked out in three radiantly cool fnishes—Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard.
It’s the sound of honor itself—ride and play proud.
- Collection: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.625” (245 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B60
- Pickguard: Vintage White Plexi
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron™ with Pearloid Insert (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3.
- Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)