The DVR250-DT is an incredible piece of hybrid technology that puts digital reverb at your fingertips to be easily dialled into your DAW in conjunction with the DVR250-DT plugin! It gives you every reverb you can think of from stadiums, cathedrals, canyons, bathrooms and more in a digital format and allows you to apply the reverb with this hardware controller.
An exciting new workflow
The new workflow applies a tactile approach to adding verb and you could quite easily dial in varying degrees of reverb during a take, according to taste. This means you don't have to worry about automation but apply the 'human element' to your mix instead.
Controllable and recallable parameters
The parameters and changes you make are all recallable meaning you don't have to remember complicated values and it comes with a number of signature reverb presets. It's an incredibly powerful way to control reverb for your studio and any serious producer would do well to have this kind of control in their signal chain.
- Desktop-controlled plug-in that puts an iconic digital vintage reverb directly into your DAW
- Dedicated desktop interface with intuitive hands-on control
- Regarded as one of the best-sounding reverb effects in existence
- Includes additional effects such as delay, phasing, chorus, echo, and space
- Second-to-none sound quality thanks to the high-end processor platform from the triple TEC Award-winning System 6000
- Inspiring mini levers and LED ladders provide a unique control experience
- Combines unique operational features with superior sound quality
- Includes custom-built signature presets from your favourite producers
- The same reverb effect that has been used by the world's most respected producers and artists
- Input/output meters provide you with straightforward monitoring of activity
- DAW automation and project recall support
- Powered by USB - instantly ready for use with Mac and PC
- Standard VST, Audio Unit, and AAX plug-in processing
- Designed and engineered in Denmark