ART ProChannel II - Mic Preamp
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 25th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 429 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The ART Pro Channel II™ uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II™ 's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Fully Featured discrete class "A" Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- 1/4" High Z input on the front panel
- Selectable plate Voltage
- Smooth musical sounding Optical Compressor
- Separate Attack and Release controls
- Auto/Manual Attack/Release switch
- Parametric EQ
- Large VU and LED meters
- Multi section clip monitor LED
- Selectable Source switches for VU signal monitoring of any section of the unit
- Two insert loops
- +4/-10 dB switch for optimal signal output levels
- Toroidal power transformer for low noise
- Mic: 150 to 3.4k , variable
- Instrument: 2.5M
- Preamp Insert: .5k
- Balanced Output: 600 balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 300
- Insert Outputs: 300
- Analog In to Analog Out: 12Hz to 100KHz +0, -1dB
- THD @ 1 KHz: <0.15% typical
- THD @ to to 20 KHz: <0.033% typical
Equivalent Input Noise
- Mic/Line: -128dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument: -109 dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
Maximum Input Level
- Mic: +18dBu balanced
- Instrument: +15 dBu
- Mic: 70dB (XLR to balanced output)
- Instrument: 64 dB (1/4" to balanced output
Maximum Output Level
- Balanced: +24 dBu
- Unbalanced: +20 dBu
- Output Level At Meter 0 VU: +4 dBu/-10dBV
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +56 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +50 dB
- Low Cut Filter: 0 - 250 Hz, 1-pole, 6 dB/Octave
- Boost/Cut: +/- 12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 40 / 120 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 20 Hz to 2 KHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 200 Hz to 20 KHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 6 KHz / 18 KHz Selectable
Compressor / Limiter
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec.
- Release Time: 00 mSec to 3 Sec.
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1
- Dimensions (H x W x D - in): 3.5 x 19.0 x 9.2
- Dimensions (cm): 8.9 x 48.3 x 23.3
- Weight (lbs/kg): 11/5
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC/ 60 Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination.
- Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 VRMS, 0 dBV = 1 VRMS
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Simon Colbourne18th Feb 2020
paul bryant5th Jan 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable