ART ProChannel II - Mic Preamp
The ART Pro Channel II™ uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II™ 's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Fully Featured discrete class "A" Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- 1/4" High Z input on the front panel
- Selectable plate Voltage
- Smooth musical sounding Optical Compressor
- Separate Attack and Release controls
- Auto/Manual Attack/Release switch
- Parametric EQ
- Large VU and LED meters
- Multi section clip monitor LED
- Selectable Source switches for VU signal monitoring of any section of the unit
- Two insert loops
- +4/-10 dB switch for optimal signal output levels
- Toroidal power transformer for low noise
- Mic: 150 to 3.4k , variable
- Instrument: 2.5M
- Preamp Insert: .5k
- Balanced Output: 600 balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 300
- Insert Outputs: 300
- Analog In to Analog Out: 12Hz to 100KHz +0, -1dB
- THD @ 1 KHz: <0.15% typical
- THD @ to to 20 KHz: <0.033% typical
Equivalent Input Noise
- Mic/Line: -128dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument: -109 dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
Maximum Input Level
- Mic: +18dBu balanced
- Instrument: +15 dBu
- Mic: 70dB (XLR to balanced output)
- Instrument: 64 dB (1/4" to balanced output
Maximum Output Level
- Balanced: +24 dBu
- Unbalanced: +20 dBu
- Output Level At Meter 0 VU: +4 dBu/-10dBV
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +56 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +50 dB
- Low Cut Filter: 0 - 250 Hz, 1-pole, 6 dB/Octave
- Boost/Cut: +/- 12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 40 / 120 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 20 Hz to 2 KHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 200 Hz to 20 KHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 6 KHz / 18 KHz Selectable
Compressor / Limiter
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec.
- Release Time: 00 mSec to 3 Sec.
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1
- Dimensions (H x W x D - in): 3.5 x 19.0 x 9.2
- Dimensions (cm): 8.9 x 48.3 x 23.3
- Weight (lbs/kg): 11/5
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC/ 60 Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination.
- Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 VRMS, 0 dBV = 1 VRMS
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.