ART ProChannel II - Mic Preamp
The ART Pro Channel II™ uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II™ 's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Fully Featured discrete class "A" Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- 1/4" High Z input on the front panel
- Selectable plate Voltage
- Smooth musical sounding Optical Compressor
- Separate Attack and Release controls
- Auto/Manual Attack/Release switch
- Parametric EQ
- Large VU and LED meters
- Multi section clip monitor LED
- Selectable Source switches for VU signal monitoring of any section of the unit
- Two insert loops
- +4/-10 dB switch for optimal signal output levels
- Toroidal power transformer for low noise
- Mic: 150 to 3.4k , variable
- Instrument: 2.5M
- Preamp Insert: .5k
- Balanced Output: 600 balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 300
- Insert Outputs: 300
- Analog In to Analog Out: 12Hz to 100KHz +0, -1dB
- THD @ 1 KHz: <0.15% typical
- THD @ to to 20 KHz: <0.033% typical
Equivalent Input Noise
- Mic/Line: -128dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument: -109 dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
Maximum Input Level
- Mic: +18dBu balanced
- Instrument: +15 dBu
- Mic: 70dB (XLR to balanced output)
- Instrument: 64 dB (1/4" to balanced output
Maximum Output Level
- Balanced: +24 dBu
- Unbalanced: +20 dBu
- Output Level At Meter 0 VU: +4 dBu/-10dBV
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +56 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +50 dB
- Low Cut Filter: 0 - 250 Hz, 1-pole, 6 dB/Octave
- Boost/Cut: +/- 12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 40 / 120 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 20 Hz to 2 KHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 200 Hz to 20 KHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 6 KHz / 18 KHz Selectable
Compressor / Limiter
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec.
- Release Time: 00 mSec to 3 Sec.
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1
- Dimensions (H x W x D - in): 3.5 x 19.0 x 9.2
- Dimensions (cm): 8.9 x 48.3 x 23.3
- Weight (lbs/kg): 11/5
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC/ 60 Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination.
- Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 VRMS, 0 dBV = 1 VRMS
Next Delivery Due: Monday, 23 July 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Monday, 23 July 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.