Audient ASP510 Surround Sound Mix/Monitor Controller
Get free plugins, software, and more with Audient ARC, click here for more info.
The ASP510 is a Quality Surround Sound control Package that consists of a rack mount monitor input encoder/ decoder connections unit and an intuitive mix and monitor controller that integrates seamlessly into your console or DAW based setup. The ASP510 supports a wide range of surround sound formats including 5.1, LCRS, Dolby Surround, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DTS and SACD.
The result is comprehensive control of the monitoring and record functions for any required audio setup. Whether you work in Film production, post production, authoring, games production, audio visual production or Digital TV, the ASP510 is a great choice.
Features of the ASP510
- 6 preset MONITOR FORMATS.
- Supports three 5.1 SURROUND and three STEREO sources.
- 8 inputs from console ( 5.1 SURROUND plus STEREO).
- 8 outputs to recorders ( 5.1 SURROUND plus STEREO).
- Switchable ENCODER/DECODER insertion.
- 6 speaker outputs, each with LEVEL TRIM.
- Individual speaker CUT/ISOLATE functions.
- Universal console SOLO and MONITOR system interface.
- User definable Monitor REFERENCE and DIM levels.
- Internal PINK NOISE generator.
- GUIDE track input.
- Ergonomic control surface with clear status indication.
Available For Order
Normally available in 2 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 2 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.