Get free plugins, software, and more with Audient ARC, click here for more info.
The ASP510 is a Quality Surround Sound control Package that consists of a rack mount monitor input encoder/ decoder connections unit and an intuitive mix and monitor controller that integrates seamlessly into your console or DAW based setup. The ASP510 supports a wide range of surround sound formats including 5.1, LCRS, Dolby Surround, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DTS and SACD.
The result is comprehensive control of the monitoring and record functions for any required audio setup. Whether you work in Film production, post production, authoring, games production, audio visual production or Digital TV, the ASP510 is a great choice.
Features of the ASP510
- 6 preset MONITOR FORMATS.
- Supports three 5.1 SURROUND and three STEREO sources.
- 8 inputs from console ( 5.1 SURROUND plus STEREO).
- 8 outputs to recorders ( 5.1 SURROUND plus STEREO).
- Switchable ENCODER/DECODER insertion.
- 6 speaker outputs, each with LEVEL TRIM.
- Individual speaker CUT/ISOLATE functions.
- Universal console SOLO and MONITOR system interface.
- User definable Monitor REFERENCE and DIM levels.
- Internal PINK NOISE generator.
- GUIDE track input.
- Ergonomic control surface with clear status indication.