Centralise and customise precise feedback from your mixes. The Audient Nero provides powerful control over your monitoring through speakers and headphones thanks to its comprehensive array of inputs/outputs and setting parameters.
Monitoring clear sound can be a hassle as your add to your studio setup. Nero allows you to oversee every aspect of monitor feedback through the one device, connecting every speaker to a core hub. Reference your mixes on up to three sets of speakers, of which you can set independent volume levels and assign your subwoofer to any path. Additionally attach four sets of headphones - great for vocalists and referencing minute details.
Audient have vast expertise in analogue console design. They've implemented smart touchpoints, allowing you to customise your workflow on the fly. Assign any input source and talkback to you headphone outputs for quick and easy referencing and communication with the artists. Set speaker output to mono to suit your style of setup and even save your current settings with the push of any two speaker output buttons simultaneously.
Console Style Monitor Control
The Nero contains David Dearden designed circuitry with extremely flexible settings and reliable hardware:
- User Defined Dim - Set your attenuation using the volume knob
- Tactile Speaker Select - Audition your mixes by quickly switching between monitors
- Sum and Difference - Use this classic trick to quickly hear your stereo information
- Latching buttons - Activate Mono, Polarity or Talkback with either a tap (latch) or a tap and hold
- Cue Mix Monitoring - Reference what your artist is hearing and fix problems fast
- 2 x Line Level Inputs
- 1 x Dedicated Cue Mix Input
- 1 x Aux Input (RCA or Mini Jack)
- Optical & Coaxial S/PDIF Inputs
- 1 x Main Speaker Outputs
- 2 x Alternative Speaker Outputs
- 1 x Assignable Sub Output
- 4 x Headphone Outputs