The Mackie CR4 Studio Monitors are the perfect choice for the discerning multimedia user that is tight on space and budget. Mackie have used their 20+ years experience making reference monitors to create the CR3s. Despite their diminutive size, these speakers not only look awesome in any setup, they provide accurate and articulate tones in a compact design that won't take up the whole of your desk.
What's more, this bluetooth version can quickly create a link direct to yhour smartphone, tablet or any bluetooth device so that you can almost instantly stream your music or soundtrack without having to fiddle with cables.
The CR4s use 4" drivers with silk dome tweeters to provide a full range sound with wide consistant dispersion and clear stereo imaging. You can rest assured that what you hear from these monitors is how it was meant to be heard and you will be able to appreciate the finer details in the media that you are hearing. Whether your mixing your latest track as a musician, producing video that nees a crisp audio track, or maybe just chilling out watching a film, playing a game or listening to your music collection, the CR4 monitors deliver with their fantastic design.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Stream music from any smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device.
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 4 polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75 ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (70Hz – 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR4’s convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4”, 1/8”, RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8 to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8 to 1/8 cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable