- 2 x KRK Rokit RP4 G3 Monitor Speaker in SILVER (single Unit)
- 1 x Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads LITE - includes 4 pads
Here's what KRK say about the 4 G3:
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.
The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35 kHz with vocal clarity and extended bass response to 51 Hz.
The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging and the front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room.
Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate into any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 G3 is the solution for those who need big sound in a compact form.
- 4" Lightweight, Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer
- 1" Soft-dome Tweeter
- Radiused Front Baffle
- Proprietary Waveguide Optimized for Superior Imaging
- Front-firing Bass Port Reduces Boundary Coupling
- Custom-designed Bi-amped, Class A/B Amplifier
- High and Low Frequency Controls
- Multiple Audio Input Connectors (XLR, ¼" TRS, RCA)
- Peak SPL : 102dB
- Frequency Response 51Hz - 35kHz (-10dB)
Here's what Universal Acoustics say about the Vibro-Pads Lite:
Made from specially formulated, high load bearing foam, which makes them harder and denser than competing products. Foam can feel hard when it is actually stiff. UA Vibro-Pads Lite are less stiff and therefore less susceptible to fatigue when carrying heavy loads.
This makes them the best product on the market for effective, long-term isolation of all types of studio monitors. Each set includes 4 pads with individual levelling adjuster providing a 5° or 10° slope to angle the speaker up, down or flat for optimum listening position.
Each base pad includes it’s own pre-cut levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide a level surface. Alternatively the levelling wedge adjuster can be removed to provide either a 5o or 10o slope angled up or down according to which way round the base pad is resting.