The Genelec 7360A SAM™ subwoofer provides accurate low frequency monitoring for all analogue and digital applications and features AutoCal™ and GLM™ technologies
The 7360A combines the Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology with AutoCal™ and GLM™ control network technologies. Genelec state-of-the-art AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every subwoofer for level, timing, crossover phase and equalisation of room response anomalies. Providing extended low frequency performance, accurate tonal characteristics reproduction and high dynamic capabilities, the 7360A supports a distributed bass management architecture. This cost-effective package offers 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters. A Class D amplifier unit is integrated into the enclosure and contains DSP crossover filters, driver overload and protection circuitry.
The 7360A is the low frequency monitoring tool for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting, providing outstanding sound clarity, definition and neutrality you can trust. Offering comfort, flexibility and unlimited configuration possibilities, you can now only focus on your creative work.
- Maximum sound pressure level 109 dB
- Free field frequency response Main channels: 19 Hz – 100 Hz (-6 dB) LFE channel: 19 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response ± 3 dB (19 Hz – 150 Hz)
- Drivers: 10 Inch
- Amplifier power 300 W (Class D)
- Dimensions H x W x D 527 x 462 x 363 mm 20 3/4 x 18 3/16 x 14 5/16 inch
- Weight 27 kg/59 lb
- Connectors 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU 2 x RJ45 control network