The Alesis Elevate Series offer high-performance speakers that deliver concise, high-output sound to any recording/production scenario.
The Elevate 4 is a 4-inch 2-way speaker, packaged and sold as a pair. One speaker contains the 2-channel amplifier that powers both units. The amplifier itself is a powerful Class AB design, capable of 40 watts RMS total system output, more than enough to power the system to loud levels with inaudible distortion.
Alesis Elevate 4 Features
- 4" low-frequency driver, 1" silk dome tweeter per speaker
- 20-watt per channel with Class AB architecture
- Stereo ¼” balanced inputs; Stereo RCA unbalanced inputs
- Custom elliptical waveguides for controlled dispersion and a widened sweet spot
- Subwoofer output for use with an outboard powered subwoofer
Here's what Alesis Say about the Elevate 4's
“For producers, enthusiasts and musicians who need powerful, accurate sound from a compact package and for whom value and affordability are also important, these new Alesis Elevate powered monitors deliver the full package.” said Walter Skorupski, Product Manager for Alesis. “They offer very sophisticated performance - the most subtle details can be heard even in a difficult and dense mix. These new Elevate series monitors are a must-have tool for a modern musician to quickly get an amazing and precise sounding audio mix.”