Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The 3rd generation of the Yamaha MG Mixer brings with it some neat updated features, great build quality and the same great sound and flexibility that we have come to expect from a Yamaha mixing console. Built with a sturdy metal chassis, the MG III series mixers are designed to last.
The MG-12 is a 12 channel mixer with 6 D-Pre Mic inputs for super-quiet operation. The MG-12 has +48v phantom power for condenser mics and XLR balanced outputs to ensure that no matter how big or small your operation is, the MG12 will act as the lynch-pin mixing desk that you can depend upon.
Here's what Yamaha say about the Yamaha MG MkIII Mixers
The third generation of the acclaimed MG Series, these compact mixing consoles focus on delivering high quality sound for a diverse range of mixing environments. With the same mic preamps as our high-end professional mixers, the MG Series provides serious sound with the reliability and performance this series is renowned for.
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Yamaha MG12 Features
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.005 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency response: +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
- 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x4.6" x16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.0 kg (8.8 lbs.)