Allen & Heath Wz4 16:2 - Professional Rackmount Mixer
Allen and Heath have consistently made great high quality mixers and the Wz4 16:2 is no different offering 16 Mic/Line inputs through XLR/TRS combo jacks on the rear of the mixer and Allen and Heaths new twin FX engines offering over 20 studio quality effects.
One of the key features when it comes to any mixing desk is the EQ section and Allen and Heath certainly have you covered with this. Each channel has its own independent 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids giving you spectacular control over how each object sounds in your mix.
The best thing about this mixer though is the compact nature. Fitting 16 channels, separate mono and stereo output faders, twin FX engines and everything else in this tiny mixer is no small order but again Allen and Heath have hit it out the park with this one.
Here's what Allen & Heath say about the Wz4 16:" Studio Mixer
With its simplicity, quality and plentiful inputs, WZ4 16:2 will be loved by seasoned engineers and novice operators alike. This is a true all-purpose mixer, providing a full 16 high specification mic/line inputs in a compact, straightforward format that has made it a consistent best seller.
WZ4 16:2 features our acclaimed 4 band EQ with 2 sweepable mids, high quality 100mm faders, 6 aux sends, 12 segment bargraph metering and our unique QCC connector system for easy desktop, rack or flightcase mounting.
New features for this 4th generation MixWizard console include two newly designed digital FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets, EQ in/out switching and the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you're looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
- 19 Rack mountable
- 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
- 100mm faders
- 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
- 6 Aux sends - 2x pre fade / 2x switched / 2x post fade*
- 2 Stereo returns
- Dedicated mono output fader - can be switched to provide an L+R mono feed for a centre or fill speaker, or sub bass feed
- Independent A-B output for 2-track recording, monitor foldback, speaker fills etc
- Tri-colour, 12 segment bargraph metering
- Twin FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets
- +48V Phantom Power
- Signal and Peak LEDs
- Lamp socket
- USB multitrack recording option
- Footswitch connector (mutes/unmutes the ST1 FX Return)
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.