Here's What Steinberg Say About Dorico 2 Elements
Introducing Dorico Elements
Dorico Elements is the simple, streamlined music notation software that helps you write, print and play back music notation to the highest professional standards. Boasting many of the powerful and time-saving features of Dorico Pro, Dorico Elements is the perfect starting point for composers, arrangers and students.
Dorico Elements compared to Dorico Pro
With a simple user interface that is quick to master, Dorico Elements provides fluid input and editing, beautiful graphical results, and great-sounding playback. Step up to the tool that is trusted by professional musicians around the world and take your scoring to the next level.
Who Dorico Elements is for
Dorico Elements is the ideal first step into the world of music notation software, with a feature set that meets the needs of a wide variety of musicians:
- Secondary students
- Church musicians
- Instrumental teachers
- Aspiring composers and arrangers
- Music hobbyists
- Adult music learners
Quick to learn — comprehensive video tutorials and on-screen help
- Compose or arrange for ensembles of up to 12 players
- Fully compatible with Dorico Pro
- Best automatic notation and engraving of any software
- Easy note input
- Clear user interface
- Excellent results by default — saves time
- Intelligently adjusts notation as you write
- Any number of movements or pieces in a single project
- Sequencer-style piano roll MIDI editor
- Transfer to and from other programs via MusicXML, MIDI, PDF, etc.
- Supports VST 3 virtual instruments and effects processors (30 included)
- 64-bit Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later.
- Intel or AMD dual-core CPU.
- 8 GB RAM recommended (4 GB minimum).
- 12 GB free storage space (SSD recommended).
- Display resolution of 1,920 x 1,280 or greater recommended (1,366 x 768 minimum).
- OScompatible audio hardware (ASIO-compatible audio hardware recommended).
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal product registration.
- Additional downloads will be required for installation.