This Classic Rock EBX is an expansion for the popular EZbass. It contains a '60s bass that has been captured in great detail, with a classic old-school sound to boot.
This bass delivers a timeless '60s rock bass tone. It projects a well-rounded, thick low-end, alongside a nuanced and shimmering sustain, and bright, constantly evolving harmonics. The sound will cut through just about any mix, but it never gets to the point of being overpowering.
Alongside the bass, the EBX contains a variety of presets for striking and tool options, as well as custom MIDI content. This all provides you with a serious selection of bass-related possibilities; it isn't just another bog-standard bass sample library.
- A carefully recorded classic '60s bass, selected for its legendary rock sound.
- Packed to the brim with custom MIDI content paying homage to iconic rock from the '60s and '70s.
- Includes a 'Clean DI' (direct input) preset option for all striking positions and tools.
- Contains a suite of presets to suit a wide range of contrasting rock tones (from heavily distorted, to bright and dark/muddy).
- Use a pick option that's been sampled in two separate striking areas - bridge and neck.
- Sampled with pick and finger options.