NOTE: this is an educational copy - if you've got any questions about eligibility, get in touch!
Here’s what Cubase say about Elements 10:
Cubase 10 delivers many impressive new features in a remarkably powerful software package. It includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
New Features for Cubase Elements 10:
- New channel strip: Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality.
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio continues the Cubase audio engine’s commitment to ultimate, no-compromise quality.
- Groove Agent SE 5 brings a new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool.
- 5 GB of high-quality sounds and loops from six highly acclaimed producers.
- Latency Monitor lets you quickly and easily know exactly where — and how much — latency is occurring.
- Full support for high-resolution displays under current macOS (limited support for Windows 10).
- Effects in the Media Rack: Radical improvement of plug-ins workflow, with drag and drop functionality and improved display.
- Cubase 10 is packed with a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements.
Cubase Elements 10 Key Features
Chord Pads are a really inspiring tool to help you compose music quickly and creatively. It is very easy to get ‘stuck’ when writing chord progressions but, with the fast and easy-to-use Chord Pads, fresh inspiration will always be close at hand. Jam with chords and patterns in real time and control multiple parameters to change chords as you go. The chord pads are playable via a MIDI keyboard and real-time parameters allow you to easily improvise chord performances by changing voicings, tensions and much more while you are letting the music and inspiration carry you along!
Cubase's MixConsole excels not only in terms of usability, look and feel, but also sounds like a high end analog mixing console. Featuring a scalable, dedicated full-screen mode, the MixConsole is optimized for mouse-free operation - virtually all channel elements are accessible via the computer keyboard and screen reader software for the visually impaired.
The channel strip modules in Cubase are at the very heart of its exceptional sound. Carefully crafted in close collaboration with seasoned audio engineers, who have many years experience of working with the best hardware mixing consoles, the channel strip modules are integrated into every Cubase channel and deliver the stunning, professional mixer quality that lets you turn your songs into fantastic, radio-ready productions.
The Sampler Track is a creative tool with a dedicated sample library which will inspire many hours of creativity. You can take any piece of audio and use it to create a Sampler Track. You can then play the sample chromatically, manipulate it with the on-board filters and controls, experimenting for as long as you like to come up with new and innovative ideas.
Groove Agent SE
Groove Agent is possibly the most comprehensive drum production software instrument ever produced, featuring a huge library of stunning samples, grooves and patterns as well as a full virtual mixer and FX suite for even more creative options. Groove Agent SE features an exceptionally powerful beat production toolkit, ready to help you create the best beats, whatever electronic, dance or urban genre you’re working in. Produce floor-shaking sounds and dancefloor-filling grooves with an array of incredible sample manipulation tools, FX, slice editors and much more.