The Sontronics ST-POP is an adjustable pop filter with a 188mm (7 & 3/8") diameter shield and is an essential piece of equipment for anyone recording speech or vocals.
The dual-layer nylon mesh significantly reduces the popping noises associated with plosive consonants such as 'p' and 'b'. Similarly, the harshness caused by sibilant sounds - 's', 'z', 'sh', 'ch' - is also dramatically reduced, helping you capture the best possible recording from the very beginning.
The flexible arm allows simple and accurate positioning when clamped to any microphone stand.
Maintenance is easy too: just unscrew the clamp at the bottom of the ring and remove the nylon cartridge. This can be cleaned in warm, soapy water and left to dry naturally. A replacement nylon cartridge is also included, so that your Sontronics popshield is always there when you need it.
- ideal for reducing sibilance when recording vocals, but also ideal for use with woodwind, brass, strings and guitar amps
- will help any microphone live longer!
- sturdy clamp to fit to any mic stand
- flexible gooseneck for easy positioning
- nylon cartridge can be removed for cleaning
- supplied with SPARE cartridge