- 1 x Sontronics Solo Handheld Dynamic Supercardioid Live Microphone
- 1 x Tourtech TTMC-6 20ft / 6m XLR Microphone Cable
British microphone manufacturer Sontronics have been innovating and refining mic design since 2005. A combination of high quality build and attention to detail have meant that these mics sent shockwaves through the industry.
The Solo brings everything we love about Sontronics together in a great live vocal microphone. But it's more then just that, this mic is super versatile. With a range of 50Hz to 15KHz it's ideal for drums or mic'ing up amps too.
Here's what Sontronics say about the Solo:
British microphone brand Sontronics is known for its carefully crafted, thoughtfully designed microphone creations, and their newest release, the handheld Sontronics SOLO is no exception.
Designed, developed and made in the UK, the SOLO is a handheld dynamic microphone with an extremely tight supercardioid pattern offering excellent side rejection. It gives you plenty of presence, depth and detail and requires absolutely no EQ, which will be a breath of fresh air to the sound engineers and FOH technicians among you.
Perfect for live vocals, the Sotnronics SOLO outperforms many other dynamic mics costing four or five times the price, making it incredible value for money. SOLO also gives amazing results on guitar amps and drums, both on stage and in the studio.
SOLO’s body is made from a solid, bored block of aluminium with an anodised black finish and beautifully etched logo. The result is a mic that feels excellent in the hand – comfortably solid without feeling too weighty.
Sontronics SOLO comes with a mic clip, thread adaptor and zip-up, leather-look pouch and is available now. If you want to hear it for yourself, contact us for an in-store demo. You won’t believe your ears (or your wallet!).
- Supercardioid dynamic microphone
- Excellent off-axis rejection
- Presence, depth and detail
- No EQ required
- Mic clip and storage/transport pouch included
- Amazing for vocals, guitar amps and drums
- Use on stage or in the studio
- Designed, developed and made in the UK
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -50dB ±2dB
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Power: Phantom power NOT required
- Dimensions: 190 x 47 x 47mm
- Weight: 792g