Compatible with all iPhones and iPads
- MicW i266 High Sensitivity Microphone
- 2m Extension Cable
- Collar or Lapel Clip
- Split Cable
- Carrying Case & Stand Mount
If you are looking for a professional but portable way to record, look no further. The MicW i266 is a compact, cardioid microphone that attaches to your iPod, iPad or other Android device. If you are a musician wanting to record song ideas and live concerts or a businessman needing an easy but clear way to participate in a conference call this microphone is the ideal solution. After you are done recording connect to the Garageband or Auria app to edit or process your audio files, creating the prefect finished product. This is a highly durable microphone and also comes with a great accessories package!MicW i266 High Sensitivity Features
- Wider than normal cardioid pattern
- Use with iPhone, iPad & Android devices
- 7mm Capsule
- Tough & Durable
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level) measurement
- RTA (Real Time Analyser) measurement
- Recording vocals and/or instruments
- Record interviews (news, journalism etc.)
- In the workplace. i.e. measuring sound level in the workplace, record meetings, audio notes etc.
- DropVox - Record Voice Memos to Dropbox
- QuickVoice2Text Email (PRO Recorder)
Here’s what Mic W say about the MicW i266 High Sensitivity
The i266 is a high sensitivity, wide cardioid microphone designed for multipurpose high quality sound recording. This microphone has been manufactured to the highest mechanical and electronic engineering standards. As soon as you take it out of its packaging and insert into your iPad, iPhone or Android device you instantly appreciate the aesthetics of its design.
The i266 features a 12mm capsule and is an electret condenser microphone which houses outstanding performance in the smallest of packages. Tough and incredibly durable it can easily be stored in your pocket or on a key-ring.
The i266 can be used to capture vocals, instrumentation and any noteworthy performance onto your iPhone, iPad or Android device quickly and with amazing quality for such a small tool. The higher sensitivity and 12mm capsule of the i266 allows for exceptional audio pick up from distance, allowing you to get close to the action without interfering with the performance.
If you require your phone or iPad to operate as a simple no fuss ENG (Electronic News Gathering) device the i266 helps make it the perfect solution. Sturdy enough to withstand the rigours of an ENG life, the increased sensitivity and clear sound of the i266 microphone is an excellent choice for all interviewers. With the larger 12mm diaphragm of the i266 it actually enables the iPhone or Android device to act as a genuine reporter's tool of choice. It is perfect for broadcasting houses and radio stations that conduct out of house interviews but with restricted budgets.
The i266 can also be used in conference room situations and is an excellent choice for all voice recordings.
The i266 can be purchased on its own or in a kit form with appropriate accessories and cabling.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Capsule diameter: 12mm
- Principe of operation: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity(±4dB): -40 dB (10mV/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20kHz
- S/N ratio: More than 55dB
- Impedance: Less than 2.2k
- Power Source: Plug-in power capability, plug and play
- Operating Temperature: -20~+50
- Length: 55mm
- Weight: 16g
- Connector: 3.5mm 4-Pole headset interface