Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Cardioid Polar Pattern & Presence Boost
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 17th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 332 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response that's perfect for music and speech in all professional audio scenarios. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum which can be generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices.
The SM7B has been updated and improved when compared with earlier models, featuring an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimised for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and offer a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
In the Box
- Shure SM7B
- Yoke Mounting (with Captive Stand Nut)
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage*: -59.0 dB (1.12 mV) *0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal
- Capsule Type
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Diaphragm Size
- Polar Pattern
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr callum andrew17th May 2022
A Mr Al-Mahrouq24th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer4th Jan 2022
Mr Adam Fisher5th Dec 2021
Trusted Customer20th Oct 2021
Mr. Pm Smart31st Aug 2021
Trusted Customer23rd Jul 2021
Scott Pickard18th Jul 2021
Trusted Customer11th May 2021
Mr Martin Fuller17th Apr 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable