Lewitt Audio was founded in Austria in 2009, with the sole aim of shaking up the microphone industry with style and innovation in equal measure. The MTP 250 DM is no exception. With its internal dampening features, broad & consistent frequency response and smart design features, you'll be amazed at the differences this dynamic handheld mic will make to your performance!
The outside enclosure of wire-mesh cup and ring is made of sturdy spring steel while the body consists of durable zinc die cast parts. The inner enclosure is made of resilient but lightweight nylon reinforced ABS. This design ensures the best possible protection for rough daily touring routines.
No Noise - Ever!
An internal dual shock mount system ensures as little handling noise as possible. Innovative rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand-movement.
The MTP 250 DM has an amazingly consistent polar pattern across its entire frequency spectrum, ensuring every detail is captured. As well as this, everything below the Lewitt logo can be gripped by the hand hand thanks to rear rejection of -25 dB - guaranteed super-high gain before feedback.
- Acoustical operating principle: Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 ... 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa, -54 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 280 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 ohms
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 49mm dia. x 175 mm, 1.9 dia. x 6.9 in
- Microphone net weight: 335 g, 11.8 oz