The TourTech VM50 is a UK-designed dynamic microphone that’s robust and easy to use. With an included XLR cable and a versatile response, it’s a brilliant affordable solution for stage and studio use alike.
Affordable, Quality Sound
The VM50 has been designed to offer a similar tonal response to some of the most popular dynamic microphones in the business. A 50 Hz-12 kHz frequency response ensures just the right amount of sonic detail.
Its high SPL capacity means that it can handle just about anything you throw at it without distortion or loss of quality. Additional features like a unidirectional polar pattern and internal pop shield make also ensures that your signal is clear and uninterrupted by noise, feedback or bleed.
TourTech have designed the VM50 to be rugged and reliable night after night. Its metal casing is durable and scratch resistant, and the capsule grille is reinforced – bumps, drops and scrapes are simply not an issue.
- Steel Mesh Grille
- Internal Pop Shield
- Supercardioid Pickup Pattern
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 12 kHz
- High SPL Capabilities (max 135dB)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -51dB (0dB=1vPa)
- Off Axis Rejection: >20dB at 180 Degrees
- Connector: 3 Pin Gold Plated Male XLR
- Polarity: Positive Voltage On Pin 2 Relative to Pin 3
- Housing: Zinc Alloy
- Includes XLR to XLR cable