The SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid probe microphone with an ultra-thin diaphragm for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
WHAT IS THE SM137 BEST SUITED TO-
It's ideal for the professional musician looking to mic up their instrument such as acoustic guitar, cymbals, strings, piano and many others, either in a live or recording environment.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SM137-
The SM137 uses an ultra-thin diaphragm for quick response, a very smooth high end, and tight bass. It has a transformerless design, low-noise operation and 15dB pad for high SPL sound sources.
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- Transfomerless Class-A preamplifier
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Transducer TypeA transducer converts sound into an electrical signal.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -41,0 dBV/Pa / 8,9 mV/Pa
- Weight: 195 g