Bass in the place!! Whether your aim is to mic up your kick drum, enhance your bass guitar amp or even mic your trombone, this high-performance dynamic bass microphone will provide for all your needs night after night! Annoying problems like feedback and crosstalk are heavily reduced thanks to its innovative cardioid polar pattern. Full-sounding and extremely robust, this P2 Bass Mic will stand up to the demands of touring life, taking knocks and dings without severe damage.
What AKG say about the P2 High-Performance Dynamic Bass Microphone:
The Perception P2 high-performance dynamic bass microphone delivers a profound, high-energy low end for use on kick drums, trombones and bass amps. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and crosstalk coming from other instruments behind the microphone.
The Perception P2 comes in a rugged, all-metal housing to withstand tough on-the-road conditions. An integrated stand adapter makes the microphone very easy to use. The package also includes a carrying case for safe transport and storage.
- Powerful sound with profound bass range especially tuned for low-pitched instruments
- High-performance capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels
- Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting on mic stands
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 16000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 400 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: black
- Length: 130 mm
- Height: 132 mm
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Net Weight: 400 g